- Ear infections/Ear pain
- Pink Eye
- Sore throat/Strep throat
- Lacerations needing sutures/glue/staples
- Sinus infections
- Stomach flu/food poisoning
- Coughs/Asthma exacerbation/Bronchitis/Pneumonia/RSV
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Orthopedic injuries
- And much more
- Adult Yearly Physical
- Includes yearly labs (CBC, CMP, TSH, fasting lipids)
- Sports/School/Scouts/Pre-Employment Physicals
- Cost is equal to most urgent care clinics in Meridian, Boise and surrounding areas.
- Copay required at time of service
- Accepted as in-network providers with most insurers.
- 50% off the total bill if paid in full at time of service.
- We accept cash/debit/credit/HSA/personal check.
- Every year we administer influenza vaccines in the home starting in August.
- We will post a sign-up sheet on our Facebook page sometime in July.
- If you’d like your family or office vaccinated then please sign up to guarantee a spot.
- Once our shipment is gone we are done for the year.
- Two or more people per household/office are required to sign up.
- We bill most insurances at no cost to you.
- $25 per vaccine for self-pay.
We do not:
- Do well child checks or childhood vaccines
- Prescribe narcotics or other controlled substances.
- Go into nursing homes
- Draw labs ordered by another provider/clinic.
- Treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, renal failure, chronic pain, seizures, autoimmune diseases and other complex conditions. These should be treated by a healthcare provider in an established clinic.
- Treat medical emergencies including but not limited to chest pain, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, inability to swallow, severe abdominal pain, head injuries, muscle weakness such as a stroke. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.