- Sore throat
- Sinus infections
- Stomach flu/food poisoning
- Coughs/Asthma exacerbation/Bronchitis/Pneumonia/RSV
- Women’s Health
- Orthopedic injuries
- And much more
- Women’s Health (Breast Exams, pelvic exams, pap smears): performed by Jennifer Navarro, Women’s Health NP
- Adult Yearly Physical
- Includes yearly labs (CBC, CMP, TSH, fasting lipids)
- Sports/School/Scouts/Pre-Employment Physicals
We do not:
- Do well child checks or childhood vaccines
- Prescribe narcotics or other controlled substances.
- Go into nursing homes
- Draw labs ordered by another provider/clinic.
- Treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, renal failure, chronic pain, seizures, autoimmune diseases and other complex conditions. These should be treated by a healthcare provider in an established clinic.
- Treat medical emergencies including but not limited to chest pain, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, inability to swallow, severe abdominal pain, head injuries, muscle weakness such as a stroke. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.